Family Owned and Operated
Our family of satisfied, repeat customers is growing every day. Let us make a difference.
Get in Touch With Us Today
You maintain the oil in your car to keep it running...why not maintain your heating and AC system?
Did you know that in order for your unit to work at peak efficiency and without failure, it needs to be properly maintained. Some unit manufacturers even go as far as to require annual maintenance in order for them to honor your warranty. Below is a list of recommendations for a seasonal check-up to keep your unit runing strong:
Outdoor Air Conditioning Unit (Spring Check-up)
- Clean air conditioning unit coil (if clogged, your AC could run more)
- Oil motor
- Check freon level and bring to appropriate level ($75.00 per lb for Freon)
- Check blower motor and blower wheel for proper system operation
- Clean and/or change filters on average size* filter
- Balance the fan blade
- Check A-coil and drain (if accessible)
Indoor Heating Unit (Fall Check-up)
- Check for and remove rust
- Check for flame and relight if needed
- Check limits and writing to ensure proper operation
- Check for gas leaks and take proper measures to get repaired
- Check exhaust vent for proper ventilation
- Perform carbon monoxide test
* If we have to special order a filter, there may be an extra charge.
Answer a few quick questions and checkout out instantly.